|| i don't want to pick classeees
I'm nearly an old fart by now and most memes, quizzes, and tests have long lost their luster. But this really surprised me.
1. Think of a blank white room. How big is it? What shape is it?
It’s about 15x15’, nearly square but not quite.
2. Think of a cube in the room. How big is it? Where is it in relation to the room? What color is it? What does it look like? Is it floating, slightly elevated, or on the ground?
It’s about 4x4x4’, slightly floating nearest the northeast corner. I can’t decide if it’s red or blue.
3. Think of flowers. How many are there? Where are they in the room
They are all over the floor, growing thick and tall and yellow like a field.
4. Think of a horse. What type of horse is it? Where is it in the room? How big is it? Describe it in three words.
Probably American Quarterhorse, normal size? It’s peeking its head in through a hole in the wall, either a window or door. Perhaps its front feet are in the room. It’s still, black-eyed, probably tired.
5. Think of a storm. Where is it? Describe it.
Brewing to the southwest. The prevailing winds may or may not blow it this way. Lots of rain, some lightning. Beautifully shaped thunderheads.
6. Think of a ladder. Where is it? How big is it? Describe it.
I threw it out and away. I didn’t want a ladder, and it was too big, it messed up the flowers.
( Read this after you've filled it out for yourselfCollapse )